Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FaBrIc SoFtNeR

YES..I SAID IT FABRIC SOFTNER!!!
okay as a mother of 5 and a wife of a Marine I wash cloths all the time. and when I say ALL I mean ALL the time!
I make my own laundry soap and fabric softner and save tuns of money!! It is super easy and you can creat your own smells for both of them with oils!!

1c baking soda
7c H2O
6c Distilled vinegar
10-20 drops of essential oil (I LOVE pomigranett or lavender)

stir baking soda and ONE CUP water until dissolved.
SLOWLY add vinegar let FIZZ for a few min(one to two)...add 6 cups of water and stir SLOWLY....now add your oils i love to use 20 drops just for a super sweet smell!!!
Pour into a container...(I cheat and reuse my old one) gentlay shake and use on all your laundry!!!(love love love it for bedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment