Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pick One

Okay blog addicts. yes i called you addicts. Starting this week i will post my menu for the week. so each week i will have my menu up and yes keep in mind i am a mother of 5 so YES hot dogs and mac and cheese is a meal sometimes.
i will post the recipe to one maybe two meals form the week but it all depends on you the bloggers. the meal or food item that gets the most comments will be the one i blog about.
thank you all for looking and yes i will randomly post items also.

THIS WEEKS MENU:
Lay Z LazANYA (yes i know its not spelled right i made it fun) with pita bread
fried egg blt sammies
Hawaiian hay stacks
slamming potato soup with rolls
good for you egg rolls (u will not feel guilty eating 6)
enchiladas
and yes HOTDOGS

2 comments:

  1. My vote is hay stacks and potatoe soup...yummo! btw, your menu is awesome...can I plagerize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with the commenter above. I have to say Hawaiin haystacks or potatoe soup

    ReplyDelete